Join our community security director, Meredith Burke, for a training program designed to prepare you for how to counter an active threat event.
A comprehensive training program to counter an active threat event developed for faith-based institutions and houses of worship, but applicable to all active threat events wherever they are encountered.
- Identify and explain the steps to survive an active threat incident: RUN, HIDE, FIGHT.
- Understand how to prepare for an active threat event.
- Know how to respond to law enforcement’s arrival.
- Recognize the importance of additional trainings such as Stop the Bleed.
- Commit to action during an active threat event.