Gordon Lentzner Community Impact Grants strengthen Jewish programming and networks in our community. Applicants may make requests for amounts up to $20,000. Grants are for one year. Grant applications are limited to one per agency or synagogue when applying alone.
Jewish Long Beach holds a mission priority to encourage collaborations between organizations within Long Beach and West Orange County as well as between Jewish organizations in Long Beach and West Orange County and Jewish Organizations in Israel or other parts of the world. Agencies and synagogues are encouraged to think innovatively about such collaborations that are joint and/or simultaneous. Collaborations on one project may be with another agency or synagogue or they may fund new Jewish networks for business, cultural, language, or economic ties in Greater Long Beach, the country, Israel, or other parts of the world. Applicants may make requests for amounts up to $40,000. There is no limit to the total number of collaborative applications for funding an organization may submit.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for funds to address a specific gap or obstacle related to the themes below:
1. Review the entire Request for Proposal resource document
2. Review and sign the Grant Acceptance Requirements
3. If your organization received a grant last year, complete the Previous Grant Evaluation sheet
4. Submit your application via the online form by December 31, 2022. Click here to apply!
5. Awardees will be notified in January 2023
For questions, more information, or draft proposal feedback, please contact Kevin Giser at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 426-7601 x1011