Tuesday | April 25 | 6:30 PM | In-person
Join our community security director, Meredith Burke, for a training program designed to prepare you for how to counter an active threat event.
- Identify and explain the steps to survive an active threat incident: RUN, HIDE, FIGHT.
- Understand how to prepare for an active threat event.
- Know how to respond to law enforcement’s arrival.
- Recognize the importance of additional trainings such as Stop the Bleed.
- Commit to action during an active threat event.